Migrating to another country can be very challenging - leaving your home behind to start a new life in a new country with a different language and unknown conditions. This situation can easily cause personal crises and conflicts in your relationship.
What we offer you
- Psycosocial consultation in crises and emergency situations
- Advice and help in severe relationship conflicts and in case of separation or divorce
- Support and encouragement to develop new perspectives in your life
- Information about rights of residence and social rights
- Assistance in dealing with authorities or arranging contact with further supporting services
- If needed, we can assist you in returning to your home country (repatriation help)
We speak German, English, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Thai, Tigrinya and Romanian.
We can also use interpreters for other languages.