At the INFO-CAFÉ we offer...
… free counselling on and after a negative asylum procedure for refugee women.
… a safe space for refugee women to meet with other refugee women and share their experience.
You can come regardless of whether you are still in asylum procedure, your asylum case has already been rejected or you do not have any papers.
Do you have questions like:
- What can I do if my asylum case has been rejected?
- They gave me a Duldung. What does that mean?
- They asked me to bring a passport. What does that mean?
- I have problems with Ausländerbehörde. What can I do?
- How can I stay permanently in Germany?
We give advice on questions concerning the asylum procedure, Duldung or a negative asylum decision.
We help you to consider perspectives for your situation.
Our counselling services are free and anonymous.
Where does the INFO-CAFÉ and counselling take place?
FIZ (Women Information Centre) in Stuttgart
Moserstraße 10, 70182 Stuttgart
For further information: 0163 9149108
You can find the dates under Veranstaltungen und Termine